Question Tags No2
The tag in English is a phrase added to the main part of the sentence, inviting the listener to confirm or give an opinion about the comment. It is composed of two parts: the auxiliary verb, determined by the principal verb, in negative form (or affirmative if the principal verb is negative), followed by the pronoun, determined by the subject.
Decide what the correct question tag should be for each comment.
1. The children won't want to go to bed early, ___ ___?
2. I didn't bring enough money, ___ ___?
3. Ms. Williams assigns a lot of homework, ___ ___?
4. It isn't very warm today, ___ ___?
5. Leonard Cohen is a great singer, ___ ___?