The tag in English is a phrase added to the main part of the sentence, inviting the listener to confirm or give an opinion about the comment. It is composed of two parts: the auxiliary verb, determined by the principal verb, in negative form (or affirmative if the principal verb is negative), followed by the pronoun, determined by the subject.
Decide what the correct question tag should be for each comment.
1. German women don't have small feet, ___ ____?
2. France would like to win another World Cup , ___ ___?
3. We can't keep our canary in the hotel room, ___ ___?
4. The film received several Oscars ___ ___?
5. You have already seen Lord of the Rings, ___ ___?