2. If I get bored at the meeting, I _____ (leave/probably) early.
3. If I _____ (move) to the suburbs, I will spend an hour commuting each way.
4. If the defendant is convicted, he _____ (appeal/certainly).
5. If that company fails, thousands of workers _____ (lose) their jobs.
6. If the retailer _____ (sell neg.) enough of our product, he will stop buying from us.
7. The price of that company's stock will surely fall if its CEO _____ (go) to prison.
8. Government spending _____ (reduce pas.) significantly if the president signs the bill.
"If you use drugs, you _____ (be) sorry sooner or later," said Dr. Miller.
10. If that bill _____ (become) law, it will increase the price of a new car by 10%.
Copyright (c) 2009-2012 English Language Quizzes. All rights reserved.